James McCreary was born in Dublin in 1944. Between 1960-1963 he worked at Harry Clarke’s stained glass Studio and From 1964 to 1978 at Smith & Pearson’s structural steel engineering works. In 1973 he joined Graphic Studio Dublin and studied etching and lithography. In 1980 he became studio manager. He started and led the studio's visiting artist program which introduced many of Ireland's leading artists to print production.
Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.